Can you please suggest the correct binary for AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T?

gin...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2019, 12:26:21 PM4/15/19
to Asterisk G.729
Hi

 Please help me select correct binary to my server Centos 7 x64 with asterisk v13 with following information:

processor       : 1
vendor_id       : AuthenticAMD
cpu family      : 16
model           : 10
model name      : AMD Phenom(tm) II X6 1090T Processor
stepping        : 0
microcode       : 0x10000bf
cpu MHz         : 3217.950
cache size      : 512 KB
physical id     : 0
siblings        : 2
core id         : 1
cpu cores       : 2
apicid          : 1
initial apicid  : 1
fpu             : yes
fpu_exception   : yes
cpuid level     : 6
wp              : yes
flags           : fpu vme de pse tsc msr pae mce cx8 apic sep mtrr pge mca cmov pat pse36 clflush mmx fxsr sse sse2 ht syscall nx mmxext fxsr_opt rdtscp lm 3dnowext 3dnow art rep_good nopl extd_apicid pni cx16 x2apic popcnt hypervisor lahf_lm cmp_legacy cr8_legacy abm sse4a misalignsse 3dnowprefetch retpoline_amd ibp_disable vmmcall
bogomips        : 6435.90
TLB size        : 1024 4K pages
clflush size    : 64
cache_alignment : 64
address sizes   : 48 bits physical, 48 bits virtual
power management:

Thank you!