User email omitted when fetching users from space

emir.kl...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2019, 4:45:22 AM12/5/19
to Assembla API Development
Hello. I'm trying to fetch all users from a specific space but some users missing email field (and we identify our users by email). I've seen in documentation that this field can be hidden, but I've contacted those users and they do not see the option to hide or unhide their email.
Thank you

Emir Ključanin

Oct 5, 2020, 9:03:29 AM10/5/20
to Assembla API Development
So it has been almost a year since no one answered this one. Do you guys have any idea what is going on with this one?
thank you

Nicolas Peric

Jan 6, 2021, 4:31:27 PM1/6/21
to Assembla API Development
Hi Emir,

This might sound silly but are you sure those users have the email correctly set under their Profile? I've been using the space endpoint to retrieve space users and also noticed some users without email but I never asked them to really validate if their email is set.
endpoint: https://api-docs.assembla.cc/content/ref/space_users.html
Regards!