Maximum "per_page" value

andrea.st...@acus.eu

Nov 6, 2019, 12:53:43 PM11/6/19
to Assembla API Development
Hello,

there are several GET endpoints that return paginated results, with a "per_page" parameter to control how many items I get per request.

Are the two following facts, that I've found experimentally, true for every paginated query?
* if "per_page" isn't specified it defaults to 10 (in some, this is documented)
* the valid values are between 1 and 100, using e.g 101 causes it to revert to the default of 10

Thanks.

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Nov 7, 2019, 2:38:01 AM11/7/19
to andrea.st...@acus.eu, Assembla API Development
Hi Andrea,

Regards,
Stanislav

andrea.st...@acus.eu

Nov 7, 2019, 5:53:45 AM11/7/19
to Assembla API Development
Ah, thank you very much, I missed that.

Il giorno giovedì 7 novembre 2019 08:38:01 UTC+1, Stanislav Kolotinskiy ha scritto:
Hi Andrea,

Regards,
Stanislav