Ticket Activity API Issue

Adithya Gaurav

Jun 25, 2024, 2:01:52 AM (5 days ago) Jun 25
to Assembla API Development
Hi Community,

I am working on a requirement, where I should work with the activity/ history of a ticket. As I have explored the API documentation, I can find that the  GET /v1/activity and  GET /v1/spaces/[space_id]/tickets/[ticket_number]/ticket_comments gives me the ticket activity, but I felt the changes information stored in the properties are getting trimmed if they are more than 255 characters. But on the other hand the data is stored for a text field if it is more than 255 characters as verified with the Get ticket API.

Please let me know any API available to get the complete information of the ticket activity.

Thanks & Regards,

ADITHYA GAURAV H C