Can space owner create/update/delete tasks for other users?

adnan....@gmail.com

Oct 7, 2019, 6:38:15 AM10/7/19
to Assembla API Development
Hi all,

I would like to ask you one question regarding time entries (tasks).

Does the Assembla api provide functionality, in any kind, for a space owner to create/edit/delete tasks (time entries) for team members?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Adnan Cocalic

Stanislav Kolotinskiy

Oct 7, 2019, 6:57:51 AM10/7/19
to adnan....@gmail.com, Assembla API Development
Hi Adnan,

nope, that’s not possible

Regards,
Stanislav

Adnan Cocalic

Oct 7, 2019, 7:06:35 AM10/7/19
to Assembla API Development
Hi Stanislav,

Ok.

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Adnan Cocalic

On Monday, October 7, 2019 at 12:57:51 PM UTC+2, Stanislav Kolotinskiy wrote:
Hi Adnan,

nope, that’s not possible

Regards,
Stanislav