Attachment Download API throwing 404 error

Adithya Gaurav

Jun 21, 2024, 2:56:34 AM (9 days ago) Jun 21
to Assembla API Development
Hi Community,

I am working on a requirement, where I have to download the attachments from the associated tickets. For this I have used the following API and authentication set in the headers.
headers:-  'X-Api-Key': ASSEMBLA_API_KEY,
                'X-Api-Secret' : ASSEMBLA_API_KEY_SECRET,
                'Content-type' : 'application/json'

The above API is successfully giving the response 200 and I am able to get the url property from it.

The url which I used it for downloading the attachment is throwing the 404 error and also I used the same header values for authentication as shown above. The url below shows the format which I got in the get attachments response.

Please let me know any mistake I have done in the process of getting the attachments and downloading it. And also let me know any other possibilities are there.

Thanks & Regards,

ADITHYA GAURAV H C