Implementation issues

Fraggles

Mar 23, 2010, 4:56:40 AM3/23/10
to aspnetcontroladapters
Hi,

I'm quite new to ASP.NET.
I tried to implement the control adapters but failed.

I referenced the dll in my web application.
Now the dll, pdb and xml are in my Bin folder.

Then I copied the Menu Example from this page:
http://code.google.com/p/aspnetcontroladapters/wiki/Menu
into my code hoping it might use the new adapter.
But it doesn't. I still see this ugly table.

Then I added <add assembly="ControlAdapters"/> to the
<compilation><assemblies> part of my web.config. Nothing happened.

Could someone please help me. I have no clue how to get this adapter
working.

Thanks
Fraggles

Brian DeMarzo

Mar 23, 2010, 2:31:19 PM3/23/10
to aspnetcontroladapters
Did you add the necessary file to the App_Browsers folder? Take a look
at the WebTest project in the src directory for an example.

- b

Jasmin Eckardt

Mar 25, 2010, 5:23:24 AM3/25/10
to aspnetcont...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brian,

thank you for the quick reply.
Finally it's working :)
I forgot the browser file as you assumed.

Jasmin