Male student looking for a roommate March 6--10

1 view

Ben Ransford

Jan 24, 2011, 12:54:02 PM1/24/11
to asplo...@googlegroups.com
Hello ASPLOS 2011 attendees,

I've reserved a room at the conference hotel for four nights starting
March 6. I'm presenting a paper at ASPLOS this year and my research
interests include ultra-low-power computing and security. I'm looking
for a roommate for any or all of the following nights:

• (I'm checking in on the evening of March 6)
• March 6
• March 7
• March 8
• March 9
• (I'm checking out on the morning of March 10)

-ben
http://www.cs.umass.edu/~ransford/

Ben Ransford

Jan 29, 2011, 2:37:42 PM1/29/11
to asplo...@googlegroups.com
On Mon, Jan 24, 2011 at 12:54 PM, Ben Ransford <rans...@cs.umass.edu> wrote:
> I've reserved a room at the conference hotel for four nights starting
> March 6.  I'm presenting a paper at ASPLOS this year and my research
> interests include ultra-low-power computing and security.  I'm looking
> for a roommate for any or all of the following nights:

I found a roommate. (The system works!)

-ben