Last Results: Asperger - 05/09/2012 23:20

Anderson Marques

Sep 5, 2012, 11:23:41 PM9/5/12
to asperger...@googlegroups.com, Anderson Marques
lynnesoraya - 23:57:26
Folowers: 5600 - Shared: 1
The Asperger's and Autism Daily is out! http://t.co/XX27JD1Z ▸ Top stories today via @squagdotcom @AutismSATX
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/LynneSoraya
Ben - 23:54:36
Folowers: 43 - Shared: 0
These replacement refs all have asperger's
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/crapshoot82
Asperger's Forum - 23:53:24
Folowers: 3302 - Shared: 0
Thanks YuzzaDuzzle!Statistics: Posted Posted by Damiano — Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:23 pm — Replies ... http://t.co/Dg4sM6ti #aspergers #autism
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/Spectrumville
Sharon Kay Lee Pitcher - 23:50:06
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Please, please, if you are a young adult male or femaile with ASPERGER'S DISORDER-DO NOT POST ON CRAIG'S LIST FOR DATES-YOU NEED TO WORK ON YOUR SOCIAL SKILLS WITHOUT THE INTERNET. Listen to your parents!!
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000031808913
Electroputa. - 23:46:06
Folowers: 528 - Shared: 1
Pues yo tengo Asperger y a mí nadie me pseudomenciona.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/NoHabiaNombres
Retire-at-HomeBG - 23:38:09
Folowers: 323 - Shared: 0
Original Drama Spotlights Asperger's Syndrome http://t.co/0LVyUPtr
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/RetireatHomeBG
Tena Harrison - 23:37:29
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Painted animal lips!! You just KNOW I'm going to be trying these :))) #autism #aspergers #facepainting
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=509799632367811&set=a.445732498774525.119294.128838853797226&type=1
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/824020060
Ipechi El Belloto - 23:34:14
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
"Estando persuadido de esto, que el que comenzó en vosotros la buena obra, la perfeccionará hasta el día de Jesucristo..." Filipenses 1:5-7,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SE PIDE LA ORACIÓN POR UN PEQUEÑO DE DOS AÑOS Y MEDIO PARA QUE DIOS HAGA UN MILAGRO ( POR UN POSIBLE ASPERGER OH AUTISMO ) , PARA QUE EL PUEDA HABLAR Y COMUNICARSE CON LOS DEMÁS , SOLO DIOS TIENE PODER PARA SANARLE , DIOS LES BENDIGA POR SUS ORACIONES .
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100000910637517
Alexandra Roy-Côté - 23:30:49
Folowers: 109 - Shared: 0
even after writing a 10 page long essay about how sheldon has asperger syndrome i must say... I STILL LOVE HIM <3
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/AlexandraRoyC
iadult.com.au - 23:30:16
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Asperger's Syndrome Symptoms in Adults - Overcoming the Top 4 Challenges Asperger's Adults Face --- http://t.co/szaT66LF
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/iadultcomau
Oneil Sullen - 23:28:50
Folowers: 0 - Shared: 0
Asperger's Syndrome: A parent's Guide to Raising a Happy Aspie: It is estimated that 1 in 250 children have Aspe... http://t.co/Eip2NGWm
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/pazo763
BlackSwanDragon - 00:18:29
Folowers: 58 - Shared: 0
I've had Asperger's my Whole LIFE. I'm 28 years old
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/SystemStructure
JellyJel Barton - 00:16:45
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
so i was going thru my papers and i found this poem that my mom had wrote for me towards autism: so many years spent in the dark, watching you play and run threw the park, loving and nuturing with all of my soul, but never understanding where your mind would go, such sensitivity to bright lights and loud sounds, intense fears of strangers when theyd come around, you cant stand touching silk satin or lace, but tickling sends you to an ecstatic place, and as the years passed, your temper tantrums grew, we had the horroble teens, not the terrible twos, but when the sun set at the end of the day, youd crawl in the bed with me and we'd laugh talk and play, my little girl always to be, aspergers had been a forgein word to me, now i understand you and the thoughts that you own, i can appreciate and admire how much you have grown, i know not to question your phobias or fears, and accept and respect all the things you hold dear, i know you get frustrated and sometimes cry, but my darling daughter you are perfect in
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/730756512
JUAN LUIS  - 00:15:35
Folowers: 330 - Shared: 0
Que bien @LuigiAlonzo te felicito por tu hija mi hijo Juan Diego es Asperger y TGD y su medicina también es su hermanita, un abrazo
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/JUESAR
Sharon Lee - 00:15:21
Likes: 0 - Shared: 0
Profile Link: http://www.facebook.com/100003518198945
Pablo - 00:15:18
Folowers: 48 - Shared: 0
Ditador, ditador, DITADOR, DITADOR, DITADOR DITADOR DITADOR DITADOR DITADOR DITADOR DITADOR. Acho que tenho Síndrome de Asperger.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/pablonatalin
patricia mercado - 00:15:16
Folowers: 356 - Shared: 0
Asperger en imagenes y en inglés- http://t.co/SZl9eehi
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/agroecologica
Love_So_Endless - 00:14:40
Folowers: 429 - Shared: 0
This--->“@quana1217 Lawd if the kids with autism and aspergers don't have insurance I'm gonna be out of a job!!”
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/MsD_MoveMaker
TannersDad Tim - 00:14:10
Folowers: 11476 - Shared: 8
Yes! Loving that Bill supports children and adults with disabilities like autism and aspergers. Do you? Vote for Ba ...
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/TannersDad
Cade DeBois - 00:14:02
Folowers: 160 - Shared: 0
Whenever Clinton opens his mouth, I thank the cosmos for having Asperger's and so I find his manipulation repellent.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/lifepostepic
Pablo - 00:13:55
Folowers: 48 - Shared: 0
Ditador, ditador, DITADOR, DITADOR, DITADOR DITADOR DITADOR DITADOR DITADOR DITADOR DITADOR. Acho que tenha Síndrome de Asperger.
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/pablonatalin
Melissa Miller - 00:13:40
Folowers: 62 - Shared: 0
Yes! Loving that Bill supports children and adults with disabilities like autism and aspergers. Do you? Vote for Barack Obama! #forward2012
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/_Melissa_Miller
lizragland - 00:12:49
Folowers: 681 - Shared: 1
I mean #autism! #aspergerbro
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/lizragland
Quana M - 00:12:18
Folowers: 181 - Shared: 0
Lawd if the kids with autism and aspergers don't have insurance I'm gonna be out of a job!!
Profile Link: http://twitter.com/#!/quana1217
Zee - 00:10:46
Folowers: 753 - Shared: 0
Asperger Mom #Autism