.NET 4.0 / VS2010?

Neil Mosafi

Oct 10, 2010, 3:18:06 PM10/10/10
to aspComet
Quick poll. What do people reckon to moving the framework to .NET 4.0
and removing VS2008 support?

Wintermoose

Oct 10, 2010, 3:25:53 PM10/10/10
to aspComet
Our project is currently stuck in 3.5 so I would probably have to keep
the fork in 3.5 for now. Do you have some concrete reason in mind (new
functionality), or is it just to ease the maintenance?

// Rob

Neil Mosafi

Oct 10, 2010, 3:35:01 PM10/10/10
to aspComet
Nope happy to keep both.

I was however looking at this the other day and thought it could be
useful for the event hub http://jfromaniello.blogspot.com/2010/04/event-aggregator-with-reactive.html

Symon Rottem

Oct 10, 2010, 3:41:46 PM10/10/10
to aspc...@googlegroups.com
I'm still stuck with VS 2008 and probably will be for at least a few more months and I'm in the same boat as Rob - my project is stuck with 3.5 for the moment too.

Cheers,

Symon.

Neil Mosafi

Oct 10, 2010, 7:04:04 PM10/10/10
to aspComet
No worries, I'll keep both of them side by side. Majorly annoying how
you have to keep two solution files and synchronise the project files!