File upload with ajaxed

Philippe

Jan 31, 2010, 11:48:30 PM1/31/10
to asp-ajaxed
Hi everybody

I try to find a full example for file upload. I find something on this
group but is not complete

Thank you

Philippe

Tenorio

Feb 1, 2010, 7:28:46 AM2/1/10
to asp-ajaxed
I use "pure asp upload" free version which allows me to upload files
up to 10MB.

You'll have to adapt to use with ajaxed, but it is easy.

http://www.motobit.com

Tenorio.

Philippe

Feb 1, 2010, 9:15:17 AM2/1/10
to asp-ajaxed
Hello Tenorio

I use Persits.Upload for file upload but my problem is to integrated
with AJAXED. I try to find a complete sample for that.

On 1 fév, 07:28, Tenorio <marcelllo.mar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I use "pure aspupload" free version which allows me touploadfiles

> up to 10MB.
>
> You'll have to adapt to use with ajaxed, but it is easy.
>
> http://www.motobit.com
>
> Tenorio.
>
> On 1 fev, 02:48, Philippe <phmic...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > Hi everybody
>

> > I try to find a full example for fileupload. I find something on this

Tenorio

Feb 1, 2010, 9:56:06 AM2/1/10
to asp-ajaxed
I don't know what persists options you're using, but I'd create a
function and include it in any page I need uploading, calling it
through "ajaxed.callback".

Tenorio.

Philippe

Feb 2, 2010, 7:18:54 PM2/2/10
to asp-ajaxed
I know the ajax callback, but when i try to use enctype<> "" no data
are transmit.

I tried yesterday with pure asp upload nothing work if i put code in
callback function

Is why i try to find code, can you send me your code

Tenorio

Feb 2, 2010, 9:09:15 PM2/2/10
to asp-ajaxed
To be honest I haven't use any upload form yet. I'm refactoring a
online store to use Ajaxed (I'm suffering a lot but it'll be worthy)
and I'll deal with upload soon.

Are you trying to use the RF method? As you know it uses request.form
and you can't use that in a enctype="multipart/form-data" form.

I found the workaround Persits uses: check this out and see if it can
help you => http://www.aspupload.com/manual_simple.html#2_2

I'm sure Pure asp upload handles that too, but since you're more
comfortable with Persits I think is the best option for you.

Let me know if you solve that.

Tenorio.