String in a callback

Stuffen

Nov 17, 2009, 5:04:49 AM11/17/09
to asp-ajaxed
Hello,

I wont to put a string/value/argument in a callback so when I call the
pagepart I should be able to get a special post in my db with my id-
number who was sent like an value in an ordinary function. Something
like callback(pagepartname, div-name, my string).

I have tried to read the documentation but can´t find anything like
it. Sorry if it´s a dumb question.

Very thankfull for a answear and a fast answear would make my day.

Iuri

Nov 17, 2009, 8:29:51 AM11/17/09
to Stuffen, asp-ajaxed
"my string" parameter is a javascript dictionary, like this: {key:"My String"}, and in PagePart you get this value with page.RF("key")

[]s
iurisilvio

Stuffen

Nov 17, 2009, 8:42:07 AM11/17/09