Website down...

phillipecw

Nov 15, 2010, 1:20:14 PM11/15/10
to asp-ajaxed
Hello to all...

Seems like the website is down. Let's hope it can return soon.

Anyway, i really think that, if we want to keep this project alive, a
new website might be a good place to start, including a "dev" zone to
develop new features.

Obviously, the new website MUST include a reference to Michal and to
his work.

I have an idea for a design, but first i wanted to ask all of you for
options for the new domain name (if "ajaxed.org" is not available any
more).

Let me know ;)

Regards.

Phillipe Calmet Williams
www.phillipecw.com

Iuri

Nov 15, 2010, 1:50:56 PM11/15/10
to phillipecw, asp-ajaxed
I guess a good way to continue the project is migrating it to some DVCS enviroment, like github. It is better than google code.

An website like ajaxed.org is necessary to show how to use ajaxed. Probably ajaxed.org domain will expire and someone can register it again.

[]s
iuri

phillipecw

Nov 15, 2010, 5:40:46 PM11/15/10
to asp-ajaxed
Well, about the "ajaxed.org" domain. It seems like it will expire on
19-Jul-2011. It was renewed on 20-Jul-2010. I guess it has the "auto-
renewal" enabled.

Dai bok

Nov 16, 2010, 4:08:59 AM11/16/10
to asp-ajaxed
mmm. con't connect to the server either..... mutliple domains are
hosted there. Will look into it.

Yes, you guys are right, we need to move the project somewhere else.

ItHurtsWhenIThink

Nov 16, 2010, 8:42:04 PM11/16/10
to asp-ajaxed
I agree, a new site is needed. Regarding the domain, why not snatch
the same domain with a different extension.

Mike...