Simple Callback

HK

Mar 23, 2010, 5:49:39 PM3/23/10
to asp-ajaxed
I'm trying to put simple callback functions into existing pages that
already have full headers and footers. My headers tend to be quite
different one page to another.

Is there some easy way to override the header and footer functionality?

Iuri

Mar 23, 2010, 5:53:46 PM3/23/10
to HK, asp-ajaxed
Yes, you can just load your own header and footer for each page, with page.headerFooter. The only thing you need is call page.ajaxedHeader in your header.

But you should convert your pages to ajaxed format, with a main sub and ajaxed include.

[]s
iuri de silvio
ITA - Computer Enginnering - Brazil

HK

Mar 23, 2010, 6:04:04 PM3/23/10
to asp-ajaxed
Thanks. I'm probably going to have to revisit this later. I'm having
some trouble figuring out how to convert my code to work. My header
has quite a bit of ASP/VBScript code that requires certain variables
to be alive when the header "runs".

I have another question but since it's not totally related I'll make a
new post.