How can i implement ASM library for static images

chethan HB

Nov 6, 2013, 2:37:57 AM11/6/13
to asmli...@googlegroups.com
Dear yao wei

I was able to build the example successfully with open CV 2.4.6 , please explained us how can we implement ASM library for the images which is imported from android gallery, instead of live camera .

Yao Wei

Nov 6, 2013, 3:06:18 AM11/6/13
to asmli...@googlegroups.com
for static image I also implement in onmanagerconnetced of asmlibraryactivity.java file please read it carefully

在 2013年11月6日星期三,chethan HB 写道:

--

---

Yao Wei, P.R. China
Mobile: (+86) 138-1698-4972

chethan HB

Nov 6, 2013, 3:47:57 AM11/6/13
to asmli...@googlegroups.com
Hi yao

When this method will call, how to call this method explicitly, could you please give more explanation

Thank you