how I create precise pts file?

yeshu tan

Jan 4, 2010, 9:54:52 PM1/4/10
to ASMLibrary
thanks for your code,it is very easy to use.

i find my.amf have a better result than other amf.i got a lot of front
face jpg ,but how to create precise pts file. i also need more
landmark to make contour more smooth.

tthank you.

Yao Wei

Jan 4, 2010, 9:57:28 PM1/4/10
to asmli...@googlegroups.com, tang...@gmail.com
You can use Cootes' or stagmann's tools to mark landmark points.
--
Yao Wei, P.R. China
Mobile: (+86) 138-1698-4972

Franco Amato

Jan 5, 2010, 7:59:08 AM1/5/10
to asmli...@googlegroups.com
Can anyone help me to build a model? I don't know how to do it ( never
worked with aam/asm )
and I don't have documentation.

Best Regards,
Franco

2010/1/4 Yao Wei <nju...@gmail.com>:

--
...call me only if you want things done right
www.efei.eu

Yao Wei

Jan 7, 2010, 11:28:25 PM1/7/10
to ASMLibrary
A naive question. Since you have no idea about computer vision such as
asm/asm, why do you wannt to use this library? Just discard it.

On Jan 5, 8:59 pm, Franco Amato <franco.am...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can anyone help me to build a model? I don't know how to do it ( never
> worked with aam/asm )
> and I don't have documentation.
>
> Best Regards,
> Franco
>

> 2010/1/4 Yao Wei <njus...@gmail.com>:

> > You can use Cootes' or stagmann's tools to mark landmark points.

Miroslav Glamuzina

Jun 13, 2014, 1:24:09 AM6/13/14
to asmli...@googlegroups.com
@ Yao Wei, is there any documentation for ASMLibrary? if so, could you please direct me to it.