Questions

Wade Schofield

Aug 31, 2022, 11:48:59 AM8/31/22
to ASME Human Powered Vehicle Challenge
I have a couple of questions if anyone is able to help me, I'd appreciate it.

1. When will the rules for this year's competition be posted? Also, does anyone have a link to the previous year's rules. I am new to the competition and trying to get a feel for the scope of the project.

2. What are the competition dates? Registration? Event? etc.,

Thanks in advance!

Anith Sees Pallath

Aug 31, 2022, 1:09:27 PM8/31/22
to ASME Human Powered Vehicle Challenge
1. The rules will be posted anytime soon. But the thing is there may be revisions to the same, for which you will have to regularly check the event website. Last year there was one revision. This is the link you asked for: https://resources.asme.org/efest-rules-hpvc-2022
2. No idea!

PS: Last year, the event was held virtually. So the rulebook is kind of specifically meant for that.

brandes...@gmail.com

Sep 20, 2022, 2:25:39 PM9/20/22
to ASME Human Powered Vehicle Challenge
The rules have been posted and we still in the process of recruiting host schools.

Wade Schofield

Sep 21, 2022, 3:45:27 PM9/21/22
to ASME Human Powered Vehicle Challenge
Thank you!