FEA Analysis

Elmerz11

Oct 30, 2022, 3:11:46 AM10/30/22
to ASME Human Powered Vehicle Challenge
Regarding the FEA analysis portion of the competition documents, would it be fine to just do physical testing? I ask this because my team is planning to do a hybrid frame and currently we have limitations because the software we have at school does not do dual material analysis. How would we satisfy the FEA portion of the competition because of this limitation?

ASME Human Powered Vehicle Challenge

Nov 1, 2022, 6:22:36 PM11/1/22
to ASME Human Powered Vehicle Challenge
Hi
If you just do a physical analysis, the only we will give you points for physical test, not for FEA. If you want all the points you has to do the analysis.