E-Fest HPVC Deadline

Thien Nguyen

Apr 1, 2021, 11:14:36 PM4/1/21
to ASME Human Powered Vehicle Challenge
Dear ASME,

As I registered for the E-Fest on March 31st, the HPVC event has already closed and only the IAM3D event is still open. Per the email sent out on March 9th, the innovation event registrations are closed on April 2nd. I am wondering if there is still a possibility for our team to register for the HPVC E-Fest event?

Thank you for your time and information.

Respectfully,

Thien Nguyen

ASME Human Powered Vehicle Challenge

Apr 3, 2021, 9:10:42 AM4/3/21
to ASME Human Powered Vehicle Challenge
Hi Thien,

The E-Fest Digital registrations are a separate registration from the Innovation event registration. If you have submitted your innovation report you are eligible to take part in the innovation presentation scheduled today and tomorrow.

Regards,
Salman

Thien Nguyen

Apr 3, 2021, 11:13:29 AM4/3/21
to ASME Human Powered Vehicle Challenge
Good morning,

Thank you very much for your email. I’m still a little bit confused as how I can register for the HPVC E-Fest Digital ? I clicked the link attached in the email sent to me on March 9th and the E-Fest registration only shows me an option to register for the IAM3D event. Is it still possible for my team to register for the HPVC E-Fest event?

Thank you so much for your information. I look forward to hearing from you.

Respectfully,

Thien Nguyen