New to ASL Signbank?

Julie A. Hochgesang

Mar 17, 2020, 11:38:55 AM3/17/20
to asl-ann...@googlegroups.com
If you are new to the ASL Signbank, read more about it here - https://shwca.se/ASLSignbank

The ASL Signbank is open to anyone. Unregistered users have access to the public view of the ASL Signbank (the video, the ID gloss, the translation equivalents and usage notes). If you want access to more information, you need to register. Contact Julie A. Hochgesang by email to request access.

Post any questions about the ASL Signbank here.

Julie A. Hochgesang

Mar 18, 2020, 2:30:23 PM3/18/20
to ASL Annotation

Julie A. Hochgesang

Feb 9, 2021, 5:38:09 PM2/9/21
to ASL Annotation
https://shwca.se/ASLSignbank led to a Dropbox Showcase that featured different linked items but Dropbox no longer supports Dropbox Showcase 😭. You can see the same links at this link instead (and don't worry, this collection has a DOI so they can't discontinue it!)

Eric

Jan 27, 2022, 11:26:49 PM1/27/22
to ASL Annotation
Hello,

I tried proposing a new sign by uploading a video (with the corresponding proposed ID gloss) for the Signbank using this Google Drive folder https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12K0zwb7XwftrPW77nQInVGB-IOydsoy0. But apparently, I am a "viewer" and don't have edit permission that would allow me to upload a file. Any idea how to suggest a sign?

Thanks,
Eric

Julie A. Hochgesang

Jan 28, 2022, 10:55:22 AM1/28/22
to ASL Annotation
Hello Eric!

I'll add you as a member of the folder! There's also a feedback form on the website itself but both (the Google Drive and the website) don't send me notifications so I have to actually remember to look. Sometimes it's easier to just email me :)

Julie