For when the upgrade for iOS 5 with ARC

Vítor Ferreira

Jan 27, 2012, 8:12:24 AM1/27/12
to ASIHTTPRequest
Hi

I must use this great open-source code with my project that is already
implement in iOS5 with ARC. So, I have make automatic conversion and
there is a lot of hard work to do. So my question is: when we have
access to ASIHTTPRequest upgrade for iOS 5 with ARC.

Thank you very much
Vitor Ferreira

John

Jan 31, 2012, 6:01:17 AM1/31/12
to asihttp...@googlegroups.com
You will not have the ARC compatible

The project was discontinued.

Sorry

PS. you can use flags on the compiler to use the library, as i do.

Alonso Isidoro Roman

Jan 31, 2012, 6:09:55 AM1/31/12
to asihttp...@googlegroups.com
John, could you tell us which flags i should use in my project with latest xcode editor

thx in advance!

2012/1/31 John <john.c...@gmail.com>

--
Alonso Isidoro Roman.

Mis citas preferidas (de hoy) :
"Si depurar es el proceso de quitar los errores de software, entonces programar debe ser el proceso de introducirlos..."
 -  Edsger Dijkstra

Vitor Ferreira

Jan 31, 2012, 6:12:14 AM1/31/12
to asihttp...@googlegroups.com

John

Jan 31, 2012, 6:44:37 AM1/31/12
to asihttp...@googlegroups.com
Use

-fno-objc-arc

On all ASIHTTPrequest files

See the attached image, the files on the list you can maintain, the files that are not on the list, you have to delete from the project, because they wont work