Failure in displaying saved offline pages

shenzy

Feb 5, 2012, 9:39:16 PM2/5/12
to ASIHTTPRequest
Hello,

ASIHTTPRequest is very powerful. I think it is still very useful even
Ben has quit it.

In fact, I began to use ASI several weeks ago. I am trying to save
online web pages and view them offline. After several weeks of trial,
I still have not succeeded. The problems are:

Example 1: www.apple.com
Succeeded in saving all pages including images. But when viewing
offline, no images are shown.

Example 2: www.asahi.com (a Japanese newspaper)
Succeed in saving online and viewing offline. But pages are in wrong
text encoding. (I have to manually changed it)

Example 3: www.baidu.com (a Chinese search engine)
Succeed in saving all pages, but in wrong text encoding. More
seriously, it can not view offline. Not even a word is shown. Errors
every time when trying to load saved offline page. Very interesting,
the saved html file can be correctly viewed if it is opened directly
by firefox, safari...

If anybody can test these web sites, please share your result. Any
information would be very helpfule. Also thank you in advance for your
advices of solving my issues.

Thank you very much.

Regards

Shen

Yuto Fujikawa

Feb 5, 2012, 10:00:09 PM2/5/12
to asihttp...@googlegroups.com
Shen,

Since you were talking about offline access, I assume you are saving files on the device using NSHomeDirectory. If that's the case, even if you might have done this already, why don't you try saving files from baidu.com on iPhone simulator and compare files with the files from baidu.com that you opened with firefox and or files from other website that you can open without a problem. When you are using iPhone simulator, you can access files through terminal or anything else, since it is on your hard drive. It's in /Home/Library/Application Support/iPhone Simulator/iOS VERSION/Applications/

I do not have much idea how to resolve the problem you are having, but you might get more specific idea about what is going wrong if you can see the files.
Good luck.

shenzy

Feb 5, 2012, 10:27:52 PM2/5/12
to ASIHTTPRequest
Dear Fujikawa-san

Many thanks for your reply and help.
I don't use NSHomedirectory directory. All file handling is by
ASIHTTPRequest. But your advice of using simulator is very helpful. It
might provide me some hints.
By the way, do you use ASI to view offline contents? I am very eager
to know that if there are any people who succeeded in view the above
three sites successfully.

Thank you.

shen

On Feb 6, 12:00 pm, Yuto Fujikawa <yuto.fujik...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Shen,
>
> Since you were talking about offline access, I assume you are saving files
> on the device using NSHomeDirectory. If that's the case, even if you might
> have done this already, why don't you try saving files from baidu.com on
> iPhone simulator and compare files with the files from baidu.com that you
> opened with firefox and or files from other website that you can open
> without a problem. When you are using iPhone simulator, you can access
> files through terminal or anything else, since it is on your hard drive.
> It's in /Home/Library/Application Support/iPhone Simulator/iOS
> VERSION/Applications/
>
> I do not have much idea how to resolve the problem you are having, but you
> might get more specific idea about what is going wrong if you can see the
> files.
> Good luck.
>
> 2012/2/5 shenzy <shenzy...@gmail.com>
>

> > Hello,
>
> > ASIHTTPRequest is very powerful. I think it is still very useful even
> > Ben has quit it.
>
> > In fact, I began to use ASI several weeks ago. I am trying to save
> > online web pages and view them offline. After several weeks of trial,
> > I still have not succeeded. The problems are:
>
> > Example 1:www.apple.com
> > Succeeded in saving all pages including images. But when viewing
> > offline, no images are shown.
>
> > Example 2:www.asahi.com(a Japanese newspaper)
> > Succeed in saving online and viewing offline. But pages are in wrong
> > text encoding. (I have to manually changed it)
>
> > Example 3:www.baidu.com(a Chinese search engine)

Ralph

Feb 7, 2012, 11:26:32 PM2/7/12
to asihttp...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shen-san,

it might be that ASIHTTPRequest came back with the wrong encoding.

You could try to parse the html similar to how html-parsing is done by ASIWebpageRequest and read the encoding out of the html.
Not sure if this is the best approach, but you could try the following:

In your example #2 the html source code contains the encoding in two places:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="EUC-JP"?>

To read it out of the second place,  use this as xPathExpression
xmlChar *xpathExpr = (xmlChar *)"//meta";

Go through all the nodes that are found, and if the following line returns "content-type" (comparison based on 'lowercaseString') then move on to the next part:
xmlGetNoNsProp(nodes->nodeTab[i], (xmlChar *)"http-equiv");

If the above returns 'content-type', evaluate the result of:
xmlGetNoNsProp(nodes->nodeTab[i], (xmlChar *)"content");

Now you will get something like this:   text/html; charset=EUC-JP
Manipulate the string to get the charset, in this case "EUC-JP"

Now comes an interesting part, how to make an NSStringEncoding out of this...
You could try to see if you have success with the following:

NSString *charSetString = @"EUC-JP"; // 'charSetString' should be the outcome of the above parsing exercise

NSStringEncoding returnEncoding;
CFStringEncoding cfEncoding = CFStringConvertIANACharSetNameToEncoding((CFStringRef)charSetString);
if (cfEncoding != kCFStringEncodingInvalidId) {
returnEncoding = CFStringConvertEncodingToNSStringEncoding(cfEncoding);
}

Finally,  you need to set the new string encoding for the request and save the xml using the new NSStringEncoding.

If anyone else has an idea on how parse the xml and retrieve the encoding from the following line (by using the html parser!) please let me know.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="EUC-JP"?>

Good Luck !
:-)

Best,
Ralph

shenzy

Feb 8, 2012, 1:00:08 AM2/8/12
to ASIHTTPRequest
Dear Ralph-san

Thank you very much.You helped a lot and saved me huge time. Please
allow me to present you two of my best paid apps, similar but
different tastes.
These two apps are on the What's Hot of board game in many countries,
including Canada, UK, Spain, Australia, Belgium, Japan...also on the
list of paid rank in USA.

Zhongyuan Mahjong (Solitaire)
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/zhongyuan-mahjong-solitaire/id415422903?ls=1&mt=8
code: sent to your email box

ABC Solitaire
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/abc-solitaire/id436290839?ls=1&mt=8
code:sent to your email box

Thank you again!

By the way, I would like to report that I have almost succeeded in
viewing the offline web pages. The error why some external images
could not be viewed is solved by changing the
shouldCancelAllExternalRequestOnFail (I can not remember the exact
name. this delegate function is inside ASIWebpageRequest.m file.) to
false. Without knowing the reason, I found that some external images
always failed in downloading. This triggered the error and cancel all
other requests. I disabled it and found the result was satisfactory
for my testing pages, including www.apple.com. I hope this info is
helpful for other new comers.

Best regards

Shen

shenzy

Feb 9, 2012, 4:18:41 AM2/9/12
to ASIHTTPRequest
Ralph-san

By following your advice, I have succeeded in catching the charset=EUC-
JP. I did so by inserting codes just after the "doc" parameter at
parseAsHTML function in the ASIWebPageRequest.m file.

After this, I changed the text encoding as follows:
[self setResponseEncoding:newEncoding];
[self setDefaultResponseEncoding:newEncoding];

Now, the www.asahi.com page can be viewed correctly without manually
changing of encoding code.

But after nearly struggling for nearly a day, I still can not move
forward.

Problems are as follows.

1. I found the saved file was still at wrong charset and therefore can
not be viewed offline. I knew I should save the cached xml as you
pointed out, but I really have not idea how to do it. I tried the
following statement but resulted in no changes.
[[self downloadCache] storeResponseForRequest:self maxAge:[self
secondsToCache]];

2. I tried also to set the new encoding before the cached data was
saved by the ASIHTTPRequest, but found no way to do so.

3. I found out why the text encoding did not succeed. Inside the
function of readResponseHeaders in the ASIHTTPRequest, there is a
statement:
[self parseStringEncodingFromHeaders];
This function parsed the responseHeaders to get the text encoding. But
the responseHeaders was in fact not correct. In the case of www.asahi.com,
the responseHeaders only includes "text/html", and does not have
"charset=EUC-JP". However, for the www.nikkei.com, it dose have the
string of "charset=UTF-8". I don't know why.

4. The wrong responseHeaders is set by the the following statement.
[self setResponseHeaders:
[NSMakeCollectable(CFHTTPMessageCopyAllHeaderFields(message))
autorelease]];
This time, I have no choice but to totally give up. I can not trace
this statement. I did try to read the information by printing at debug
window of the CF as follows:
CFTypeRef CF_CONSUMED
cf=CFHTTPMessageCopyAllHeaderFields(message);
The cf has not charset infromation and thus the
parseStringEncodingFromHeaders gets wrong results.

I hope you can help me. Thank you in advance. Also appreciate any help
from anybody. Thank you all in advance.

Shen

On Feb 8, 1:26 pm, Ralph <ralphs.iphone.a...@gmail.com> wrote:
> [...]

Ralph

Feb 15, 2012, 2:05:54 AM2/15/12
to asihttp...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

sorry for the delay.

In case you are using ASIWebPageRequest:
ad 1)
To my understanding in ASIWebPageRequest once the download via ASIHTTPRequest is finished, the html is saved on disc and then the document is re-opened again for parsing. After parsing (and manipulating it) it is saved again via this call - if a downloadDestinationPath was set:

[[[[NSFileManager alloc] init] autorelease] createFileAtPath:[self downloadDestinationPath] contents:nil attributes:nil];
saveContext = xmlSaveToFd([[NSFileHandle fileHandleForWritingAtPath:[self downloadDestinationPath]] fileDescriptor],NULL,2);
xmlSaveDoc(saveContext, doc);
xmlSaveClose(saveContext);

In the above example, NULL is set instead of a encoding. You might be able to set an encoding here for xmlSaveToFd. See:
Instead of NULL, you could try:
[self encodingNameForStringEncoding:[self responseEncoding]]

It is also my understanding that when having a downloadDestinationPath set, then storeResponseForRequest won't have any effect for the html file since "rawResponseData" is nil at this point. So that is probably why this did not help you.

ad 3)
I have not checked, but this might simply be because the respective server did not include this information in the responseHeaders.
That's probably why we are trying to read the encoding out of the html in the first place - not that this is the most elegant solution, but I don't have any better idea.
Maybe anyone else has...

Best Regards,
Ralph

shenzy

Feb 15, 2012, 9:10:05 PM2/15/12
to ASIHTTPRequest
Dear Ralph

Very much thank you for your detailed and kind help again.
I will try your solution later.

Currently, I solved this issue by checking the responseHeader first.
If the responseHeaders only includes "text/html", then I skip it.
In the case of the www.asahi.com, the first responseHeaders is
skipped.
The second responseHeaders is correct in the sense that it has
encoding text of "charset=EUC-JP".

It seems that the text encoding issue is solved for the time being.
Hope this solution is also helpful for other people.

My next problem is more serious. The memory leak. I will start as a
new thread.

Many thanks again.

Best regards
> > Now, thewww.asahi.compage can be viewed correctly without manually
> > changing of encoding code.
>
> > But after nearly struggling for nearly a day, I still can not move
> > forward.
>
> > Problems are as follows.
>
> > 1. I found the saved file was still at wrong charset and therefore can
> > not be viewed offline. I knew I should save the cached xml as you
> > pointed out, but I really have not idea how to do it. I tried the
> > following statement but resulted in no changes.
> >   [[self downloadCache] storeResponseForRequest:self maxAge:[self
> > secondsToCache]];
>
> > 2. I tried also to set the new encoding before the cached data was
> > saved by the ASIHTTPRequest, but found no way to do so.
>
> > 3. I found out why the text encoding did not succeed. Inside the
> > function of readResponseHeaders in the ASIHTTPRequest, there is a
> > statement:
> >    [self parseStringEncodingFromHeaders];
> > This function parsed the responseHeaders to get the text encoding. But
> > the responseHeaders was in fact not correct. In the case ofwww.asahi.com,
> > the responseHeaders only includes "text/html", and does not have
> > "charset=EUC-JP". However, for thewww.nikkei.com, it dose have the

yalamandarao inaganti

Feb 15, 2012, 11:59:40 PM2/15/12
to asihttp...@googlegroups.com
Respected sir,

How to parse data in objective c. i have xml code. i need nom,tel,prenom.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1"?><SOAP-ENV:Envelope
xmlns:tns="http://www.jkraft.fr/ws/serveur.php"><SOAP-ENV:Body><ns1:getContactsResponse
xmlns:ns1="http://www.jkraft.com/"><Contact xsi:type="SOAP-ENC:Array"
SOAP-ENC:arrayType="tns:Contact[37]"><item xsi:type="tns:Contact"><nom
xsi:type="xsd:string">Kraft</nom><prenom
xsi:type="xsd:string">Jerome</prenom><web xsi:nil="true"
xsi:type="xsd:string"/><tel
xsi:type="xsd:int">890283902</tel></item><item
xsi:type="tns:Contact"><nom xsi:type="xsd:string">Kraft</nom><prenom
xsi:type="xsd:string">Philippe</prenom><web xsi:nil="true"
xsi:type="xsd:string"/><tel
xsi:type="xsd:int">9809842</tel></item><item
xsi:type="tns:Contact"><nom xsi:type="xsd:string">Iphone</nom><prenom
xsi:type="xsd:string">test</prenom><web xsi:nil="true"
xsi:type="xsd:string"/><tel
xsi:type="xsd:int">898844</tel></item><item
xsi:type="tns:Contact"><nom xsi:type="xsd:string">jerome</nom><prenom
xsi:type="xsd:string">test</prenom><web xsi:nil="true"
xsi:type="xsd:string"/><tel
xsi:type="xsd:int">898844</tel></item><item
xsi:type="tns:Contact"><nom xsi:type="xsd:string">Nicola</nom><prenom
xsi:type="xsd:string">Muratore</prenom><web xsi:nil="true"

i am using xml parsing ..... tell me code...

Message has been deleted

vulvaji s

Feb 20, 2012, 12:38:10 AM2/20/12
to asihttp...@googlegroups.com
Hi yalamandarao,

This is not my technical answer, just saying that don't write such
kind of words like "Respected sir", this is the group just share our
problems and solutions.

Thanks.

> --

Regards,
Vulvaji.

yalamandarao inaganti

Feb 21, 2012, 11:53:15 PM2/21/12
to asihttp...@googlegroups.com

This is my XML file ...... how to retrieve img src file in objective c...

http://feeds.feedburner.com/DownloadMagazine?format=xml

that is my xml url....

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" media="screen" href="/~d/styles/rss2enclosuresfull.xsl"?><?xml-stylesheet type="text/css" media="screen" href="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~d/styles/itemcontent.css"?><rss xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/" xmlns:media="http://search.yahoo.com/mrss/" xmlns:itunes="http://www.itunes.com/dtds/podcast-1.0.dtd" xmlns:feedburner="http://rssnamespace.org/feedburner/ext/1.0" version="2.0">

<channel>

<title>Download magazine free -  Magazine time!</title>

<link>http://downmagaz.ws/</link>

<language>ru</language>

<description>Download magazine free -  Magazine time!</description>

<generator>DataLife Engine</generator><atom10:link xmlns:atom10="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" href="http://feeds.feedburner.com/DownloadMagazine" /><feedburner:info uri="downloadmagazine" /><atom10:link xmlns:atom10="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom" rel="hub" href="http://pubsubhubbub.appspot.com/" /><itunes:explicit>no</itunes:explicit><itunes:subtitle>Download magazine free - Magazine time!</itunes:subtitle><itunes:summary>Download magazine free - Magazine time!</itunes:summary><feedburner:emailServiceId>DownloadMagazine</feedburner:emailServiceId><feedburner:feedburnerHostname>http://feedburner.google.com</feedburner:feedburnerHostname><item>

<title>NME - 25 February 2012</title>

<guid isPermaLink="false">http://downmagaz.ws/music_magazine/8053-nme-25-february-2012.html</guid>

<link>http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~3/wVVYUdi9RTI/8053-nme-25-february-2012.html</link>

<description>&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_begin:http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329882513_nme.jpg|--&gt;&lt;img src="http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329882513_nme.jpg" alt="NME - 25 February 2012" title="NME - 25 February 2012"  /&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_end--&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;b&gt;NME - 25 February 2012&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;English | 68 pages | PDF | 54 Mb&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;Each week &lt;b&gt;NME&lt;/b&gt; tells you all you need to know about music, from exclusive interviews and pictures and reviews to the UK's most comprehensive gig guide. NME has been there when all of the great bands emmerged from The Smiths and Libertines to The Artic Monkeys. If it's not in the NME then it's not worth listening to!&lt;img src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~4/wVVYUdi9RTI" height="1" width="1"/&gt;</description>

<category><![CDATA[Music, News]]></category>

<dc:creator>Silver</dc:creator>

<pubDate>Wed, 22 Feb 2012 06:59:18 +0300</pubDate>

<feedburner:origLink>http://downmagaz.ws/music_magazine/8053-nme-25-february-2012.html</feedburner:origLink></item><item>

<title>Amateur Photographer - February 25, 2012</title>

<guid isPermaLink="false">http://downmagaz.ws/photo_magazine_video/8052-amateur-photographer-february-25-2012.html</guid>

<link>http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~3/BzdSpeoNnbI/8052-amateur-photographer-february-25-2012.html</link>

<description>&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_begin:http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329845527_amateurphotographer.jpg|--&gt;&lt;img src="http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329845527_amateurphotographer.jpg" alt="Amateur Photographer - February 25, 2012" title="Amateur Photographer - February 25, 2012"  /&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_end--&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;b&gt;Amateur Photographer - February 25, 2012&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;English | PDF | 102 Pages | 106.13 Mb&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;b&gt;Amateur Photographer&lt;/b&gt; is the world's oldest weekly magazine for photography enthusiasts. With its unique weekly format, it is the first for news and digital and film equipment tests. Regular features on reader portfolios, darkroom, digital, black &amp; white and photographer profiles ensure all areas of photography are covered.&lt;img src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~4/BzdSpeoNnbI" height="1" width="1"/&gt;</description>

<category><![CDATA[Photo &amp; Video, News]]></category>

<dc:creator>Silver</dc:creator>

<pubDate>Tue, 21 Feb 2012 20:34:31 +0300</pubDate>

<feedburner:origLink>http://downmagaz.ws/photo_magazine_video/8052-amateur-photographer-february-25-2012.html</feedburner:origLink></item><item>

<title>Bizarre UK - March 2012</title>

<guid isPermaLink="false">http://downmagaz.ws/men_magazine/8051-bizarre-uk-march-2012.html</guid>

<link>http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~3/scBLlr1s9O0/8051-bizarre-uk-march-2012.html</link>

<description>&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_begin:http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329839475_bizare.jpg|--&gt;&lt;img src="http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329839475_bizare.jpg" alt="Bizarre UK - March 2012" title="Bizarre UK - March 2012"  /&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_end--&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;b&gt;Bizarre UK - March 2012&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;English | PDF | 132 pages | 103.01 MB&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;b&gt;Bizarre &lt;/b&gt;- the world‚Äôs biggest alternative culture publication, which every month features the most thought-provoking stories and photos on the planet. Magazine cover the worlds of alternative models, fetish, erotic, fashion, extreme body modification, tattoos, lowbrow artists, self-made freaks and left-field entertainers. Plus, our reviews rate the weirdest films, music, games and books around.&lt;img src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~4/scBLlr1s9O0" height="1" width="1"/&gt;</description>

<category><![CDATA[For Men, Hobbies &amp; Leisure]]></category>

<dc:creator>Silver</dc:creator>

<pubDate>Tue, 21 Feb 2012 18:51:01 +0300</pubDate>

<feedburner:origLink>http://downmagaz.ws/men_magazine/8051-bizarre-uk-march-2012.html</feedburner:origLink></item><item>

<title>Nuts - February 24, 2012</title>

<guid isPermaLink="false">http://downmagaz.ws/men_magazine/8050-nuts-february-24-2012.html</guid>

<link>http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~3/DGWwjGrQmrw/8050-nuts-february-24-2012.html</link>

<description>&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_begin:http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329824889_nuts.jpg|--&gt;&lt;img src="http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329824889_nuts.jpg" alt="Nuts - February 24, 2012" title="Nuts - February 24, 2012"  /&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_end--&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;b&gt;Nuts - February 24, 2012&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;PDF | 92 pages | 103.67 Mb | English&lt;br /&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;b&gt;Nuts&lt;/b&gt; UK dishes out a weekly dose of what all men want ‚Äì gorgeous girls from top stars to real girls in their underwear, the latest gadgets as they come out, hot sports cars, up-to-date sports news, a man‚Äôs TV guide and hilarious features. Nuts Magazine, the first and biggest men‚Äôs weekly magazine in the world.&lt;img src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~4/DGWwjGrQmrw" height="1" width="1"/&gt;</description>

<category><![CDATA[For Men, News, 18+]]></category>

<dc:creator>Silver</dc:creator>

<pubDate>Tue, 21 Feb 2012 15:02:06 +0300</pubDate>

<feedburner:origLink>http://downmagaz.ws/men_magazine/8050-nuts-february-24-2012.html</feedburner:origLink></item><item>

<title>Jane's Defence Weekly - 22 February 2012</title>

<guid isPermaLink="false">http://downmagaz.ws/military_magazine/8049-janes-defence-weekly-22-february-2012.html</guid>

<link>http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~3/i6Smdp40UtA/8049-janes-defence-weekly-22-february-2012.html</link>

<description>&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_begin:http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329824151_janes.jpg|--&gt;&lt;img src="http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329824151_janes.jpg" alt="Jane&amp;#039;s Defence Weekly - 22 February 2012" title="Jane&amp;#039;s Defence Weekly - 22 February 2012"  /&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_end--&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;b&gt;Jane's Defence Weekly - 22 February 2012&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;English | PDF | 36 pages | 42 MB&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;b&gt;Jane's Defence Weekly&lt;/b&gt; - up to date news on global defence.&lt;img src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~4/i6Smdp40UtA" height="1" width="1"/&gt;</description>

<category><![CDATA[Military, News]]></category>

<dc:creator>Silver</dc:creator>

<pubDate>Tue, 21 Feb 2012 14:36:51 +0300</pubDate>

<feedburner:origLink>http://downmagaz.ws/military_magazine/8049-janes-defence-weekly-22-february-2012.html</feedburner:origLink></item><item>

<title>Sky &amp; Telescope - April 2012</title>

<guid isPermaLink="false">http://downmagaz.ws/aviation_magazine_space/8048-sky-telescope-april-2012.html</guid>

<link>http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~3/iwHTJo0yKJA/8048-sky-telescope-april-2012.html</link>

<description>&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_begin:http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329814230_sky.jpg|--&gt;&lt;img src="http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329814230_sky.jpg" alt="Sky &amp;amp; Telescope - April 2012" title="Sky &amp;amp; Telescope - April 2012"  /&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_end--&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;b&gt;Sky &amp; Telescope - April 2012&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;English | 88 pages | True PDF | 17.50 Mb&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;b&gt;Sky &amp; Telescope &lt;/b&gt;(S&amp;T) is a monthly American magazine covering all aspects of amateur astronomy. The articles are intended for the informed lay reader and include detailed discussions of current discoveries, frequently by participating scientists. The magazine is illustrated in full color, with both amateur and professional photography of celestial sights, as well as tables and charts of upcoming celestial events.&lt;img src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~4/iwHTJo0yKJA" height="1" width="1"/&gt;</description>

<category><![CDATA[Aviation &amp; Space, Science]]></category>

<dc:creator>Silver</dc:creator>

<pubDate>Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:52:28 +0300</pubDate>

<feedburner:origLink>http://downmagaz.ws/aviation_magazine_space/8048-sky-telescope-april-2012.html</feedburner:origLink></item><item>

<title>3DCreative No.078 - February 2012</title>

<guid isPermaLink="false">http://downmagaz.ws/art_magazine_graphics/8047-3dcreative-no078-february-2012.html</guid>

<link>http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~3/7FBqbEqguP8/8047-3dcreative-no078-february-2012.html</link>

<description>&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_begin:http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329813351_3dcreative.jpg|--&gt;&lt;img src="http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329813351_3dcreative.jpg" alt="3DCreative No.078 - February 2012 " title="3DCreative No.078 - February 2012 "  /&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_end--&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;b&gt;3DCreative No.078 - February 2012 &lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;English | True PDF | 92 pages | 114.09 MB&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;b&gt;3DCreative&lt;/b&gt; - the new issue of creative magazine about world 3D-art. Is to that to learn at professionals of the business. Here is both 3DS Max, Maya and ZBrush.&lt;img src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~4/7FBqbEqguP8" height="1" width="1"/&gt;</description>

<category><![CDATA[Art &amp; Graphics, Computer]]></category>

<dc:creator>Silver</dc:creator>

<pubDate>Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:40:16 +0300</pubDate>

<feedburner:origLink>http://downmagaz.ws/art_magazine_graphics/8047-3dcreative-no078-february-2012.html</feedburner:origLink></item><item>

<title>Total Film UK - April 2012</title>

<guid isPermaLink="false">http://downmagaz.ws/film_magazine/8046-total-film-uk-april-2012.html</guid>

<link>http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~3/P18ZRgiyRM4/8046-total-film-uk-april-2012.html</link>

<description>&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_begin:http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329813162_totalfilm.jpg|--&gt;&lt;img src="http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329813162_totalfilm.jpg" alt="Total Film UK - April 2012" title="Total Film UK - April 2012"  /&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_end--&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;b&gt;Total Film UK - April 2012&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;English | PDF | 156 pages | 105.38 MB&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;b&gt;Total Film&lt;/b&gt; magazine features news, reviews and articles on all current and future video, film, book, soundtrack and multimedia releases. Big reviews on all the latest Hollywood and British films as well as some from further afield. Interseting interviews as well with some big names from the big screen.&lt;img src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~4/P18ZRgiyRM4" height="1" width="1"/&gt;</description>

<category><![CDATA[Films]]></category>

<dc:creator>Silver</dc:creator>

<pubDate>Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:33:24 +0300</pubDate>

<feedburner:origLink>http://downmagaz.ws/film_magazine/8046-total-film-uk-april-2012.html</feedburner:origLink></item><item>

<title>TELE-satellite - February/March 2012</title>

<guid isPermaLink="false">http://downmagaz.ws/digital_magazine/8045-tele-satellite-february-march-2012.html</guid>

<link>http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~3/YANeJu5oY4Y/8045-tele-satellite-february-march-2012.html</link>

<description>&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_begin:http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329811925_teleinternational.jpg|--&gt;&lt;img src="http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329811925_teleinternational.jpg" alt="TELE-satellite - February/March 2012" title="TELE-satellite - February/March 2012"  /&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_end--&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;b&gt;TELE-satellite - February/March 2012&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;English | True PDF | 276 pages | 42.8 MB&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;b&gt;TELE-satellite&lt;/b&gt; is an international trade magazine, published every two months. Inside every issue of TELE-satellite magazine you will find test reports on the latest digital tv equipment, industry company reviews and user reports that highlight the digital tv systems used by people around the world.&lt;img src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~4/YANeJu5oY4Y" height="1" width="1"/&gt;</description>

<category><![CDATA[Digital]]></category>

<dc:creator>Silver</dc:creator>

<pubDate>Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:20:18 +0300</pubDate>

<feedburner:origLink>http://downmagaz.ws/digital_magazine/8045-tele-satellite-february-march-2012.html</feedburner:origLink></item><item>

<title>Flight International - 21-27 February 2012</title>

<guid isPermaLink="false">http://downmagaz.ws/aviation_magazine_space/8044-flight-international-21-27-february-2012.html</guid>

<link>http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~3/3a1M-AiD2Jk/8044-flight-international-21-27-february-2012.html</link>

<description>&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_begin:http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329811744_flightinternational.jpg|--&gt;&lt;img src="http://downmagaz.ws/uploads/posts/2012-02/1329811744_flightinternational.jpg" alt="Flight International - 21-27 February 2012" title="Flight International - 21-27 February 2012"  /&gt;&lt;!--dle_image_end--&gt;&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;div align="center"&gt;&lt;b&gt;Flight International - 21-27 February 2012&lt;/b&gt;&lt;br /&gt;English | 59 pages | True PDF | 50 MB&lt;/div&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;br /&gt;&lt;b&gt;Flight International &lt;/b&gt;(or Flight) is a global aerospace weekly publication. Founded in 1909, it is the world's oldest continuously-published aviation news magazine. With a team of journalists and correspondents around the world, it provides global coverage of aerospace manufacturing and aviation operations in the areas of air transport, business aviation, defense, general aviation and spaceflight. Features include the magazine's famous aircraft cutaway illustrations, flight tests of new aircraft, in-service reports and sector-by-sector analysis.&lt;img src="http://feeds.feedburner.com/~r/DownloadMagazine/~4/3a1M-AiD2Jk" height="1" width="1"/&gt;</description>

<category><![CDATA[Aviation &amp; Space, News]]></category>

<dc:creator>Silver</dc:creator>

<pubDate>Tue, 21 Feb 2012 11:09:43 +0300</pubDate>

<feedburner:origLink>http://downmagaz.ws/aviation_magazine_space/8044-flight-international-21-27-february-2012.html</feedburner:origLink></item><media:rating>nonadult</media:rating></channel></rss>

yalamandarao inaganti

Feb 24, 2012, 2:32:43 AM2/24/12
to asihttp...@googlegroups.com