What is the recommendable way to use ARC with ASI? Or should I use another lib?

Ricardo1980

Mar 22, 2012, 11:15:16 AM3/22/12
to ASIHTTPRequest
Hello friends!

I'm going to start a new project, using ARC and Storyboarding. I would
like to use ASI, and I know this lib has no ARC support.
After all your experiences, what is the recommendable way to use ARC
with ASI? Or do you think I should use another library?

Thanks a lot for your suggestions.
Ricardo.

Bart Whiteley

Mar 22, 2012, 11:28:39 AM3/22/12
to asihttp...@googlegroups.com
I used ASIHTTPRequest with ARC in the past. You have to disable ARC
for the ASI files, but once you do that there's no problem.

If you want a library that supports ARC, you might look at BlocksKit.
It is a lightweight wrapper around NSURLConnection.