Publication of my book

Vijayaraghavan G

Mar 20, 2021, 1:45:51 AM3/20/21
to Ashtadhyayipravesha_SFH

Dear Friends,

I am delighted to inform you that my book “Indian Astronomy & Astrology- The Basics” has been published.

It is for beginners as well as those acquainted with the subject. It covers Rashis, Grahas, Nakshatras and their relationships; ancient astronomy and contemporary science with respect to the concept of time, eclipses, equinox, solstice, nirayana & sayana systems; computing the Lagna Rashi, Janma Rashi and drawing up the full horoscope; interpreting a horoscope; understanding the panchang; marriage matching and muhurat determination for functions.

The book is available at Amazon, hard copy and Kindle, now:

https://www.amazon.in/Indian-Astronomy-Astrology-G-Vijayaraghavan/dp/8195095224/ref=sr_1_11?crid=23G8XYIBRZKRM&dchild=1&keywords=indian+astronomy+books&qid=1614832577&sprefix=indian+astronomy%2Caps%2C318&sr=8-11

A humble request: please forward this message to your friends/relatives and to other groups.

Warm Regards,

G.Vijayaraghavan

Front_Back_Cover.pdf

S. Jayakumar

Apr 6, 2021, 5:22:38 AM4/6/21
to Vijayaraghavan G, Ashtadhyayipravesha_SFH
बहु सम्यक् महोदय |  प्राय: एकं प्रवचनं कुत्रापि करोति चेत् सूचयतु |

भद्रं पश्येम
जयकुमार:

--
Vyoma Samskrta Pathasala (www.sanskritfromhome.in) - Learn Sanskritfrom home, Teach Sanskrit from home.