Module 14 Slide 14

Ramakrishnan Venkateswaran

May 29, 2019, 6:36:32 AM5/29/19
to Ashtadhyayipravesha_SFH
Dear Sir,
I have enhanced the chart given by Dr Tilaka Rao Mahodaya, by including the दीर्घ letters आ, ई,  ऊ, ऋ(ऋ) ,  showing the net effect of the संधि. Please note as the Sanskrit font I have installed on my laptop does not provide for a दीर्घ version of ऋ,I represent it as ऋ(ऋ).
Kindly review only these additional rows and cols as these were not present in Slide 14.
Hopefully this will serve like a ready reckoner for the novice!

Yours in Sanskrit Seva!
RamkiSir

Svara_Sandhi_Chart_Panini.xlsx

Parvathanathan PS

May 30, 2019, 5:26:00 AM5/30/19
to Ramakrishnan Venkateswaran, Ashtadhyayipravesha_SFH
श्री रामकृष्ण वेङ्कटेश्वर ,
धन्यवाद:| सर्वेषां कृते भवान् कृतवान् एतत् इति महान् संतोष: जायते |
पर्वतनाथ:

--
Vyoma Samskrta Pathasala (www.sanskritfromhome.in) - Learn Sanskritfrom home, Teach Sanskrit from home.
---

Ramakrishnan Venkateswaran

May 30, 2019, 5:30:10 AM5/30/19
to Parvathanathan PS, Ashtadhyayipravesha_SFH
Like the proverbial Squirrel in the Ramayana episode my two cents worth Seva in the cause of Deva Vani!

Thanks & Regards,
RamkiSir
(M)9920878871

Vijayaraghavan G

Jun 15, 2019, 1:32:33 AM6/15/19
to Ashtadhyayipravesha_SFH
जी संयोजितं मध्ये ऊ+ई=वा इति मुद्रनदोषम् अभवत्