Wine and Siltent Auction, November 5, 2016

1 view

Pat and Polly Stonier

Oct 30, 2016, 5:10:47 PM10/30/16
to ashlandel...@googlegroups.com

Don’t forget to make your dinner reservations and bring in your donations for the Ashland Elks Annual Wine and Silent Auction coming up on November 5, 2016.  It’s a wonderful evening and all monies raised go directly to our Veterans’ Activities Fund, which is greatly appreciated by all the veterans it touches.  And the more we raise, the more we can help the veterans!

Call the Lodge Office at 541-482-3911, ext. 3 to make your reservations by November 1.  Donations should be delivered to the Office.

Thank you, and hope to see you there!

Polly Stonier

wine auction flyer 2016.doc