The Ashland Elks Annual Wine and Silent Auction, November 7, 2015

3 visningar

Pat and Polly Stonier

oläst,
29 okt. 2015 20:17:512015-10-29
till ashlandel...@googlegroups.com

Hello All,

Don't forget the Wine and Silent Auction coming on November 7, 2015!

Dinner starts at 6:00 and is being created by Jim Potter.  Choices include Prime Rib, Baked Salmon, or vegetarian Spinach Manicotti.  The Silent Auction starts at 6:00 and will be ongoing until the end of the party.  We will follow dinner with the Wine Auction.

We have many fun and different items to bid on and some excellent choices of wine for your drinking pleasure.  There will also be a raffle for two gift baskets and we will be drawing the lucky winner for a hot air balloon ride for two.

Please call the Lodge office at 482-3911, ext. 3 by November 3 to make your dinner reservations.  Dinner is $18.00.   If you are donating to this worthy cause, please bring all silent auction items and donations of wine to the Lodge office by November 3.  (All proceeds go to the Veterans' Activities Fund.)

If you would like to attend, but don’t want to eat, please feel free to join us.

Thanks and hope to see you there,

Polly

Avast logo

wine article for bulletin 2014.doc