video shoot at Word Coffee

Scott Campbell

Feb 16, 2010, 2:59:05 PM2/16/10
to Asheville's Google fiber network initiative
Rough cut from Mondays shooting looks great. We will be shooting again
Wednesday at 11am in World Coffee Cafe, 18 Battery Park.Video will go
up on youtube, this site and facebook group (if its working) Wednesday
evening.

lanceball

Feb 17, 2010, 11:56:27 AM2/17/10
to Asheville's Google fiber network initiative
Scott - Thanks for doing this! I can't wait to see it. I overheard
someone talking about it this morning at the coffee shop. Please post
a link when you've got something online.

Lance

John Campbell

Feb 17, 2010, 1:04:15 PM2/17/10
to ashevilles-google-fib...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Lance
We just finished shooting. Chris has it on the editing deck now. Should have it posted this evening

Scott

On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 11:56 AM, lanceball <lanc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Scott - Thanks for doing this! I can't wait to see it. I overheard
someone talking about it this morning at the coffee shop.  Please post
a link when you've got something online..

Shannon Chenoweth

Feb 17, 2010, 1:05:21 PM2/17/10
to ashevilles-google-fib...@googlegroups.com
Looking forward to seeing it!

Shannon

John Campbell

Feb 17, 2010, 1:07:37 PM2/17/10
to ashevilles-google-fib...@googlegroups.com
Hope to have it up this evening!
Scott

h0zae

Feb 22, 2010, 9:26:25 AM2/22/10
to Asheville's Google fiber network initiative
Let us know when its up, we would love to share.

Thanks for doing this
Jose
@h0zae

On Feb 17, 1:07 pm, John Campbell <jscampbell...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hope to have it up this evening!
> Scott
>

> On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Shannon Chenoweth <shannon...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > Looking forward to seeing it!
>
> > Shannon
>

> > On Wed, Feb 17, 2010 at 1:04 PM, John Campbell <jscampbell...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> >> Thanks Lance
> >> We just finished shooting. Chris has it on the editing deck now. Should
> >> have it posted this evening
>
> >> Scott

Scott Campbell

Feb 22, 2010, 10:56:32 AM2/22/10
to Asheville's Google fiber network initiative
It's up at last
here's the link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGYBDe1ho3U

Jose Ibarra

Feb 22, 2010, 11:00:48 AM2/22/10
to ashevilles-google-fib...@googlegroups.com
Wonderful! Thank you :)

Gordon Smith

Feb 22, 2010, 11:02:08 AM2/22/10
to ashevilles-google-fib...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic!  I've sent it along to the Chamber of Commerce working group.

Gordon

Feb 22, 2010, 1:36:36 PM2/22/10
to ashevilles-google-fib...@googlegroups.com
Great job! Thanks for your efforts!