Google fiber initiative Survey, please share with friends

h0zae

Mar 4, 2010, 11:30:21 PM3/4/10
to Asheville's Google fiber network initiative
http://j.mp/avlsurvey

thanks
Jose
@h0zae

Gordon Smith

Mar 5, 2010, 12:24:51 AM3/5/10
to ashevilles-google-fib...@googlegroups.com
I'll spread the word.

Missed you tonight. Lots of good stuff came out of the meeting, and I would have loved your voice there. The most important thing, of course, is that we're a decentralized movement making things happen.

p.s. Why have the zip code twice?

Mar 5, 2010, 8:15:22 AM3/5/10
to Asheville's Google fiber network initiative
Even though I didn't make it out, I laid out several ideas. I am
looking forward to sharing them today. Stay tuned.

Thanks
Jose