Form 3 firmware updated, screen now jittery

已查看 5 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jim Frankfort

未读,
2022年12月20日 15:44:052022/12/20
收件人 Asheville Makers
In preparing a file for printing on the Form-3 resin printer, PerForm would not proceed until I updated the printer's firmware.  I followed the steps and it uploaded and installed the firmware.  After the system rebooted, the display on the Form-3 was jittery.  Turned off-on...same thing.  I was able to upload and kick off a print, but the screen is still jittering.  Not sure if it is a firmware issue or something else.  I'll let the print proceed and see if  anyone else has seen this behavior before trying anything else....jim
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子