Maker Faire Asheville - Call for Makers is OPEN!

Steve Altemeier

Jan 21, 2023, 2:53:28 PM1/21/23
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Hey Maker!

Do you love making things? Ever wish you could spend more time around other creative, innovative humans and get delicious free lunch? If you answered yes to the above, we need your creative projects at Maker Faire Asheville 2023 held at the Mission Health Conference Center at AB Tech on April 22. Please respond to this request by choosing one option below:

  • I’m ready to hang out with the coolest, most talented, geekiest, most inspiring makers in all of Western North Carolina and beyond!

Cool! Please use the link below to fill out the Call for Makers. Once your application has been approved, your project will be featured on our website and social media!

  • I’m not sure what a Maker Faire is. I need more info.

For more information and cool videos of other amazing Maker Faires, go here:

Still have questions? Please email us!

With Gratitude, the volunteers that bring you Maker Faire Asheville

logo.jpeg
Screen Shot 2023-01-11 at 5.18.13 AM.png