Electrical Engineer mentor wanted for high school student

Christa Flores

Oct 19, 2022, 12:25:52 PM10/19/22
to Asheville Makers
About high schooler: He lives on a boat (currently in Grenada, moving to Cape Town) and is a great kid! He's super curious and really ready to dive into building and learning about circuits and maybe programming controls for them. Trouble is, my circuits skills are pretty basic and I can't meet his needs. I'm trying to find someone who would be interested in working with this kid (via Zoom, 1-2x week) on building circuits, doing some Arduino work, and getting hands-on with that sort of thing--I'd like to transition him to a teacher (not me) who is more skilled and knowledgable in these areas (maybe you?).

Might you be interested in something like this? It's basically tutoring but more fun because there is no curriculum that the kid's supposed to do or grades to worry about. If you are interested in learning more about the setup, the kid, the pay, etc, please email Paul Bennett at pa...@cicerolearning.com. Or, if you know someone else who might be, please pass this along!