Earthly Crab Form 2 printer getting Error 41 failure codes

Jim Frankfort

Sep 15, 2022, 5:39:20 PM9/15/22
to Asheville Makers
Hi, I've had 2 prints consecutive prints on Form 2 Earthly Crab printer fail with error code 41.  I'm using tough 2000 (old...past expiration date).  Note, Earthly Crab is the one on the left.

Internet has:
Print error code: 41
This is a safety measure which prevents damage to the printer if the galvanometers behave unexpectedly. This behavior may be caused by a loose connection with the galvanometer cables. If you encounter this error, contact Formlabs Support or your authorized reseller.

Does anyone know if we've dealt with this issue on this machine before....and if so, how was it addressed / who addressed it?

thx....jim