RE: {Asheville Makers} Vance Elem science week - help?

Ian Baillie

Dec 8, 2014, 12:10:16 PM12/8/14
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I am very interested in being involved in this. This is where I would like to see our group, as mentors to the community, bringing making and STEAM to everyone.

                   Ian

Dec 8, 2014, 12:51:52 PM12/8/14
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Agreed, and time permitting, I would love to be involved as well. Ian, would you mind being the contact / go to person for this? Those of us that are interested can discuss what we want to do / bring.

Ian Baillie

Dec 8, 2014, 1:50:11 PM12/8/14
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
I need to pull some weight, sure, make me the point of contact.

Dec 14, 2014, 12:46:30 PM12/14/14
to ashevil...@googlegroups.com
Hey, not meaning to hijack this thread, but I got an offer for us to do a week long STEAM presentation for Hall Fletcher Elementary from their Assistant Principal as well. I'm away from the contact details right now, I'll post more info later. Let's focus on brainstorming beyond rockets at this week's meeting. I think we could additionally pull circuit scribe, some programming, and some other interactive papercrafts into a curriculum.