[Odd Obsession] I MADE YOU A GIF

ash966

Sep 29, 2014, 1:44:54 AM9/29/14
to ash966b...@googlegroups.com
 This GIF brought to you by andythebeagle and Memecenter.

I was looking for a reaction GIF of obscure Looney Tunes character Sniffles the Mouse and I couldn't find one I liked, so I made this one. Sniffles the Mouse was the DJ name I gave myself because my voice is so lousy for radio.

Now that I know how, I must keep creating them to ensure that 90% of GIFs are no longer from Disney's Frozen. What will they be from? Flash Future Kung Fu? 1990: The Bronx Warriors? Sweet Smell of Success? The Valley of Gwangi? The Masque of the Red Death? Garzey's Wing? Any requests, dear readers?

--
Posted By ash966 to Odd Obsession at 9/29/2014 12:44:00 AM