[Odd Obsession] JFRO'S 2014

1 view

ash966

Jan 5, 2015, 2:38:20 AM1/5/15
to ash966b...@googlegroups.com

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/actually-its-about-ethics

Format once again ripped off shamelessly from the Librarian in Black:

Books -- The Hundred Thousand Kingdoms, The Peripheral, The Summer Prince, Ride The Pink Horse, The Quick, The Golem & The Jinni, Nexus, Hild, The Lions of Al-Rassan

Comics -- Order of the Stick, XKCD

Movies -- Big Hero 6, Guardians of the Galaxy, The Obvious Child, Big Star: Nothing Can Hurt Me, Rigor Mortis, New World, Veronica Mars, The Grandmaster, Let The Fire Burn, X-Men: Days of Future Past, The Wolf Children, Mama, Captain America: The Winter Soldier, Bronies, American Juggalo, Citizenfour, The East, The To-Do List.

TV Shows --  The Killing (US), Red vs. Blue, Broad City, RuPaul's Drag Race, Burning Love, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Continuum, Adventure Time, The Americans, The Strain, Lost Girl, Nikita, Danger Five, The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Arrow, The Flash, Agents of SHIELD, Person of Interest, Portlandia, Masters of Sex, Sons of Anarchy, Bitten, My Mad Fat Diary, Ripper Street, Orphan Black, Louie, Psycho-Pass, Orange Is the New Black, Eastbound & Down, Vikings, Tabletop, @MIdnight,True Facts, Diamanda Hagan

Albums -- Uncle Acid & the Deadbeats: Mind Control, Lo-Pan: Colossus, Truckfighters: Universe, Chatham Rise: Chatham Rise, Blonde Redhead: Barragan, Superchunk: I Hate Music, M.I.A.: Matangi, Guided By Voices: English Little League, Dark Earth: Dark Earth/Bibles & Hand Grenades Split EP,

Songs -- Kitten: "I'll Be Your Girl", RuPaul: "Geronimo", Richard Butler: "She", MIchael Holborn & William Henries: "Tell Me", The Wolf Council: "Victims of the Sea"

From the Vault -- Girl Trouble: Hit It or Quit It, Cabaret Voltaire: #7885, Various Artists: Purple Snow

Apps -- Instapaper, Feedly, Can I Stream It, Slice, Amazon Music, IFTTT, Tunein Radio

Devices -- Apple TV, iPad mini, Nook Simple Touch, Freedompop

Adorable animal videos -- Tiny Hamster vs Kobayashi, Baby Bat Burritos

Events -- Anime Detour, Convergence, trip to Monterey, Toys of the 50s-70s at Minnesota History Center, Boris at The Triple Rock, Art-A-Whirl

Recipe -- "Instant" Pho

Items of clothing -- spiderweb corset, grey buckled boots, Fluevog Mary Janes, camera skirt, Peter Pan collar blouse.

Games --  Plants vs Zombies, Candy Crush Soda, Interface Zero, MAS-F, Cosmic Patrol

Web sites: Librarian Problems, Lifehacker, Dice Shaming,  Awful Library Books, Great Cosplay,
TV Tropes.

Twitter Twerps --  @a_man_in_black, @skullmandible, @SnarkeysMachine, @robdelaney, @WernerTwertzog, @libraryyeti

Animal --  The Hedgehog

Boyfriend -- The one and only JSeux!

--
Posted By ash966 to Odd Obsession at 1/05/2015 01:38:00 AM