[Odd Obsession] I MADE YOU AN INFOGRAPHIC

ash966

Oct 22, 2014, 1:44:38 AM10/22/14
to ash966b...@googlegroups.com

Infographics are all the rage, so I decided to make one too. I tried to make it with the I Visual Info Touch app, but I couldn't get it exactly how I wanted it, so I ended up using Pages, which worked pretty well. I don't even know if it makes any sense, but I enjoyed making it. Finding the silhouette clip art was my favorite part. The sunburst and skull symbolize the combination of spaciness and heaviness of stoner rock.

I kind of stole the idea from Doogie Horner's Heavy Metal Band Name Flowchart, but I added a certain 6th-grade-science-fair cheesiness.

--
Posted By ash966 to Odd Obsession at 10/22/2014 12:44:00 AM

CARY CRAWFORD

Oct 22, 2014, 6:20:47 PM10/22/14
to ash966b...@googlegroups.com
Love it maybe I'll try one I have pages on my iPad.

Sent from my iPad