Alternative to Ash for Javascript world - Scent

Daniel Krejčí

Dec 4, 2014, 3:00:11 AM12/4/14
to ash-fr...@googlegroups.com
Hey. I would like to announce first public release of our framework heavily inspired by Ash Framework, but made from scratch and quite differently and with focus on performance. I would love to hear any thoughts or hear about projects you try to create with it. If anyone is up to challenge to create clone of asteroids game, I would like to know about it.

Michael Cann

Dec 6, 2014, 9:22:05 AM12/6/14
to ash-fr...@googlegroups.com
That sir is really rather cool! Nice work.

Have you thought about using Typescript which does all the ES6 shimming for you?

On 4 December 2014 at 16:00, Daniel Krejčí <klen...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hey. I would like to announce first public release of our framework heavily inspired by Ash Framework, but made from scratch and quite differently and with focus on performance. I would love to hear any thoughts or hear about projects you try to create with it. If anyone is up to challenge to create clone of asteroids game, I would like to know about it.

Daniel Krejčí

Dec 6, 2014, 9:53:07 AM12/6/14
to ash-fr...@googlegroups.com
Thanks :) I am not much into TypeScript currently, but I suppose it's inevitable eventually once ES6 becomes more of the standard making CoffeeScript kinda obsolete.

Anyway I've started to write article for gamedev.net about this together with creating some simple game. I will mention here when it's out.