Mass Splitter: Ludum Dare 26 entry using Ash

Eric Lund

May 7, 2013, 1:07:17 PM5/7/13
to ash-fr...@googlegroups.com
Thought you guys might be interested in my Ludum Dare #26 game entry, which uses the Haxe port of Ash. In Mass Splitter you're trying to separate out an orb of a spinning "mass" and fling it towards the targets. Fill all three targets to win.

http://www.ludumdare.com/compo/ludum-dare-26/?action=preview&uid=17811

Unfortunately the game is lacking a main menu, multiple levels, and an instruction screen (see the LD page for how to play) but it is playable, which is more than I can say than my previous LD48 going. :) Source code is also up; it uses HaxePunk under the hood. I really enjoyed using Ash for this project and plan to use it again. Thanks to Richard Lord for Ash and Dan Korostelev for the awesome Haxe port.