Repeating a trial in ASF

angelika lingnau

Jun 1, 2011, 4:20:37 AM6/1/11
to asf-...@googlegroups.com, angelika...@unitn.it

Dear all,

I would like to add the option to repeat a trial using a button on the keyboard. I assume this requires changing ASF main.
Any suggestions?

Greetings,

Angelika

Jens Schwarzbach

Jun 1, 2011, 4:29:24 AM6/1/11
to asf forum
Dear Angelika,

You are right. This requires a change in asf's main function. I will
implement a change in asf which allows repetition of a trial depending
of the response using a Cfg entry. You will be able to choose between
immediate repetition or repetition at the end of the session.

Best,
Jens

On Jun 1, 10:20 am, angelika lingnau <angelika.ling...@gmail.com>

Jens Schwarzbach

Jun 29, 2011, 3:39:51 PM6/29/11
to asf forum
Dear All,

I have provided a suggestion to Angelika, how to adapt her ShowTrial
function, which she is successfully using in a current project. I will
update the functions ASF_ShowTrial.m and ASF_ShowTrialSample.m in the
next release accordingly, such everybody can use this feature.

Best,
Jens