sending time information to Tobii eye-tracker

Ram

Mar 21, 2012, 10:23:35 AM3/21/12
to asf forum
Dear All

I plan to do some experiments to record eye movements with the Tobii
eye-tracker as viewers watch movie clips. For displaying the movie
clips (with audio), I am using the ASF toolbox.

I guess there are some in-built functions in ASF to communicate with
the recording devices (eye-tracker, MEG, EEG etc.). However, since I
am very new to ASF, does anybody have any reference code to log the
start and end time of each movie clip onto the dump file that the
Tobii eye-tracker generates (or can somebody help me with some
pointers to do this)?

Thanks very much indeed!

Regards
Ram