Volume WAAVE

1 view

Tommasina Bianca Squadrito

Jun 9, 2022, 12:37:39 PM6/9/22
to asemic

Hi,

I like to write to you that is published for Hysterical Books the volume WAAVE (Women Asemic Artists & Visual Poets) name of the group created by Kristine Snodgrass in 2019, brings together women who practice alternative ways of writing. The subject of the book is asemic writing and visual poetry developed by women that involves the six sections of the curators concerned with an original theme for each in sharing with the other invited women artists.  Each woman curator is also part of the section of another. Multiple procedures have been composed of revealing themselves in the signs of the intersection of literature, visual arts and other fields It is an internationally articulated gallery in which italian artists are widely recognized for their particular contribution. The various participation give an idea of images and senses in the variety of data signals.

The sections are edited by Cinzia Farina, Dona Mayoora, Kristine Snodgrass, Nicola Winborn, Terri Witek, Tommasina Bianca Squadrito and a Cheryl Penn essay on Bhubezi Women Writing System.

Upon request, I provide a form with the titles of the sections and the names of all the authors of the volume.

for USA https://itascabooks.com/collections/vendors?q=Hysterical%20Books%2C%20an%20imprint%20of%20Apalachee%20Press

for another nations https://www.hystericalbooks.com/product-page/waave-global-gallery

and in different platforms.

Maya Berbery