id est: neo scribalist asemic expressionism

MK JCBSN

Sep 13, 2023, 3:58:14 PM9/13/23
to asemic
My new hardcover book id est: neo scribalist asemic expressionism has just been released. It's an asemic abstract illuminated manuscript. I hand painted the book over the past 2 years and released it on my 50th birthday this September. The book is a colorful collection of 73 paintings that tell a nonverbal story. Here is more info about the book at the Post-Asemic Press blog:  https://postasemicpress.blogspot.com/2023/09/id-est-neo-scribalist-asemic.html

Geof Huth

Sep 13, 2023, 5:23:07 PM9/13/23
to ase...@googlegroups.com
Purchased. Thanks for the note. Was afraid I might forget to buy it!

Looking forward.

On Sep 13, 2023, at 3:58 PM, MK JCBSN <thenewpos...@gmail.com> wrote:

My new hardcover book id est: neo scribalist asemic expressionism has just been released. It's an asemic abstract illuminated manuscript. I hand painted the book over the past 2 years and released it on my 50th birthday this September. The book is a colorful collection of 73 paintings that tell a nonverbal story. Here is more info about the book at the Post-Asemic Press blog:  https://postasemicpress.blogspot.com/2023/09/id-est-neo-scribalist-asemic.html

Michael Jacobson

Sep 13, 2023, 8:25:08 PM9/13/23
to ase...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Geof!

I owe you a book for The Lines of Thought book you sent to me.
I could send you a copy of my novella Somnolent Game.

Mike Di Tommaso's book l'nguajamm'r just came out too. I'm going to
have Mike sign and send you a copy for the fantastic intro you wrote for it.

Best,
MJ