ASCOA Meeting - May 9th at 4pm in F Building

Yametazamwa mara 0
Ruka hadi kwenye ujumbe wa kwanza ambao haujasomwa

Jean Washburn

hayajasomwa,
6 Mei 2011, 15:03:2106/05/2011
kwa ascoa googlegroup,Alexis Montevirgen,pren...@peralta.edu,David Molenberg,Deisi,Peter Wolz-Romberger,Rich Copenhagen,Joseph Bando,mustafa popal
Greetings ASCOA!

Attached is the agenda and minutes for the meeting on May 9th.

We have a lot of business to conclude, so we ask that presenters arrive promptly at 4pm. As we have so many items to go through, they will be limited to 10 minutes of discussion each so that we have a chance to hear everything.

As usual, the meeting will be in the Student Lounge in the F Building.

I will see everyone there!

Jean Washburn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ASCOA President
SSCCC Region III Vice Chair
jmwa...@yahoo.com
(510) 427. 2012

Education is an ornament in prosperity and a refuge in adversity.
~ Aristotle

ASCOA_Agenda050911.docx
ASCOA_Minutes042211.docx
Jibu wote