As a proper Tiddlywiki plugin instead of asciencepad

Murali Agastya

May 23, 2012, 11:22:08 PM5/23/12
to ASCIIMath
Hi,

Thanks for your wonderful software, which I discovered only recently
but am already finding it very useful. I have a couple of
suggestions. amath is especially neat.

1). How about making ASCIIMath script as a simple plugin to the
standard Tiddlywiki, say along the lines of MathJax at:

http://www.guyrutenberg.com/2011/06/25/latex-for-tiddlywiki-a-mathjax-plugin/

This has the advantage of being able to use the multitude of plugins
available for Tiddlywiki, which does not seem easily possible with
Asciencepad.

2). In Asciencepad, it would be nice, if upon entering the mathmode,
there is a pop-up that gives an instant preview of the math, as it
occurs in asciimathdemo page.

Regards,
Murali