Re: Word Convert

David Lippman

Dec 17, 2012, 12:04:46 AM12/17/12
to asci...@googlegroups.com
Not that I'm aware of.  This is not a unique limitation to asciimath - I'm not aware of any really easy way to import an HTML page with TeX or MathML into Word either.

On Sunday, December 16, 2012 6:04:55 PM UTC-8, Rishi Pandey wrote:
Hi

It is possible to convert asscimath functions into Microsoft word.????

Murray

Dec 18, 2012, 10:35:25 PM12/18/12
to asci...@googlegroups.com
Rishi

Do you need a fully automated system, or is it for occasional use?

What about the MathTeX option?

That is, create the document and include math using ASCIIMathML, output the math as images using mathtex.cgi. The result is an HTML document which you can copy-paste to Word.

Regards
Murray