Strike-through text

Dan Healy

Jul 20, 2013, 7:56:10 AM7/20/13
to asci...@googlegroups.com
Is there a way to strike through text in asciimath?  I can use the text function to include the units in a formula.  How can I strike through those text functions to show the dimensional analysis?

Thanks, Dan H

David Lippman

Jul 22, 2013, 1:39:56 PM7/22/13
to asci...@googlegroups.com
There's no built-in way to do strike-through in AM.  MathML does have a diagonal strikethrough element, so in theory it could be added.

Is there a way to strike through text in asciimath?  I can use the text function to include the units in a formula.  How can I strike through those text functions to show the dimensional analysis?

Thanks, Dan H

Dan Healy

Jul 24, 2013, 11:19:13 AM7/24/13
to asci...@googlegroups.com
Thanks David.  I will check out some other possibilities as well.

Dan H