asciimath/graph tinymce plugin update

David

Sep 15, 2009, 9:50:19 PM9/15/09
to ASCIIMath
For those of you who are using my math/graph plugins for tinyMCE and
were wondering "Gee, I wonder what would happen if I upgrade tinyMCE
to 3.2.5", the answer is "Oh no! It broke!"

I think I have all the bugs worked out now, and new versions of the
math/graph plugins, compatible with tinyMCE 3.2.5, are now up on my
site: http://www.imathas.com/editordemo/demo.html

Let me know if you find any lingering issues

David Lippman

mauno

Sep 16, 2009, 1:08:22 AM9/16/09
to ASCIIMath
A tiny thing that has actually nothing to do with this marvellous
plugin but

var AMTcgiloc in demo.html on your demo site seems to be in default
value

/mimetex/mimetex.exe (which will probably never work)

and on your demo site it might be

http://www.imathas.com/cgi-bin/mimetex.cgi ...

Regards,

Mauno

David Lippman

Sep 16, 2009, 10:43:42 PM9/16/09
to ASCIIMath
Whoops, thanks. Still had it set for my dev server. Caught another
missing change too, and got it updated.
> > David Lippman- Hide quoted text -

Rushabh Shah

Apr 20, 2018, 1:30:46 AM4/20/18
to ASCIIMath
Hi David,

Can this be used in TINYMCE v4.5.7?

Thanks

David Lippman

Apr 20, 2018, 8:19:22 PM4/20/18
to ASCIIMath
The versions of the plugins on that webpage are horribly out of date, sorry; I haven't been making any effort to keep them updated.  You can find more recent versions which work in tinymce 4.x here:  https://github.com/drlippman/IMathAS/tree/master/tinymce4/plugins.  Look at the "asciimath" and "asciisvg" ones; the "asciimathjax" and "asciisvg2" ones were abandoned experiments.  You'll have to do some tweaking to the code, particularly paths to javascript files, since I have them modified specifically to work within my application.

-David

Rushabh Shah

Apr 21, 2018, 4:22:02 PM4/21/18
to asci...@googlegroups.com
Thanks a lot! I am trying to integrate https://github.com/Axel186/charts-tinymce-plugin but unable to get click on it with multiple chart insertion. due to css injection and svg in tinymce. I want to make it editable with multiple charts in same tinymce editor? Can you suggest some way around to implement it?

Thanks once again for reply I will look into it for sure.

Thank You & Regards,

Rushabh Shah,

Web Developer(MS in Computer Science),

Unwired:+1 201-936-0590.