On Wed, Apr 15, 2020 at 12:27:12PM +0000, leslie.s...@gmail.com
> Hi Marco
> Thank you for some history and your challenges with the conversion of
> word to asciidoc.
> Again, I very much appreciate your converter and if you wish, will
> provide feedback about my success.
Hope you don't mind if I bounce the thread again into the asciidoc
The thing is: using _any_ lightweight markup language is preferable
against an apparently simpler and more ubiquitous ODT format for many
- is revision control aware
- is easily translatable via po4a (https://github.com/mquinson/po4a
- different translations are manageable all at the same time
- there is a separation between format and content that easy the
- the tasks of authors and translators are separate and independent
- the production of different kind of documents are automatic
- you can check the document validity before commits
Feel free to ask any question...