[ANN] AsciiDoc 8.6.6 released

Stuart Rackham

Sep 3, 2011, 9:37:42 PM9/3/11
to asci...@googlegroups.com
Hi All

I've just released AsciiDoc version 8.6.6.

The most significant changes are to the AsciiDoc plugin architecture,
it has been enhanced, unified and extended -- you can now manage
backend, theme and filter plugins.

There are also dozens of smaller additions and quite a few bug fixes.

Read the CHANGELOG (http://www.methods.co.nz/asciidoc/CHANGELOG.html)
for a full list of all additions, changes and bug fixes.

The website layout has changed to pure CSS and the 'Filters' page has been
renamed to 'Plugins'.

Thanks to all who contributed to this release.

Cheers, Stuart
--
Stuart Rackham

Laurent Laville

Sep 22, 2011, 5:18:46 AM9/22/11
to asciidoc
Hi Stuart,

I've just installed the new version 8.6.6 on my windows platform (with
the ZIP archive available at sourceForge) but i'm surprised to :

- don't see two themes "AsciiDoc ships with two themes: flask and
volnitsky."
http://www.methods.co.nz/asciidoc/userguide.html#X99

- even in plugins list http://www.methods.co.nz/asciidoc/plugins.html

Did I missed something ?

Thanks in advance to reply to this issue

Laurent

Lex Trotman

Sep 22, 2011, 6:18:38 AM9/22/11
to asci...@googlegroups.com
On 22 September 2011 19:18, Laurent Laville <laurent...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Stuart,
>
> I've just installed the new version 8.6.6 on my windows platform (with
> the ZIP archive available at sourceForge) but i'm surprised to :
>
> - don't see two themes "AsciiDoc ships with two themes: flask and
> volnitsky."
> http://www.methods.co.nz/asciidoc/userguide.html#X99
>
> - even in plugins list http://www.methods.co.nz/asciidoc/plugins.html
>
> Did I missed something ?
>
> Thanks in advance to reply to this issue

Hi,

No you didn't miss anything, the themes are in the tarball but seem to
be missing from the zip archive.

Cheers
Lex

Stuart Rackham

Nov 3, 2011, 8:47:17 PM11/3/11
to asci...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for spotting that, have committed a fix for the next release:
http://code.google.com/p/asciidoc/source/detail?r=ee82543ca44ba0623a37bba6f185b4df5449b0e6

Cheers, Stuart